У игроков спросили и...

WHO IS THE NBA'S MOST OVERRATED PLAYER?

Tracy McGrady, Rockets G/F 9%

Danny Granger, Pacers F 4%

LaMarcus Aldridge, Trail Blazers F 3%

Andre Iguodala, Sixers G/F 3%

LeBron James, Cavaliers F 3%

FAST FACTS

At week's end the oft-injured McGrady was rumored to be leaving Houston in a deal with the Knicks involving, among others, forward Al Harrington, who received one vote.... Three other players each had 3% of the votes: Cavs center Shaquille O'Neal, Hornets forward David West and suspended Wizards guard Gilbert Arenas.... Five 2010 All-Stars received more than one vote each: James, Celtics forwards Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce, Heat guard Dwyane Wade and Bobcats forward Gerald Wallace.

Based on a survey of 173 NBA players

За ЛеБрона по ходу голосовал Коби и чуваки из "Вашингтона".

Поделиться сообщением

Дэшон Стивенсон, Дариус Сонгайла, Брэндон Хэйвуд и кто-то ещё.

Поделиться сообщением

Gilbert Arenas has been sentenced to two years probation, which will allow him to avoid jail.

Arenas will serve two years probation to begin with 30 days in a halfway house.

The Wizards also issued the following statement:

“We believe today’s sentencing of Gilbert Arenas can help bring closure to the unfortunate situation that has played out over the last three months. Gilbert has admitted his mistakes and will now pay his debt to our community. We are confident that he has learned something significant from the experience and we now look forward to moving on and focusing on building this team into the contender that our outstanding fans deserve.”

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives.../#ixzz0jJopKy5G

Поделиться сообщением

А что за "ужесточением контроля за игроками вне тренировочной базы" помимо урезания зарплат в новых требованиях Лиги, кто-нибудь в курсе?

Поделиться сообщением

Не в курсе, но думаю речь идет о том, что бы стараться не допускать Монту Эллиса к байкам, Джоша Ховарда к травке, Бэйби Дэвиса к пончикам и т.д.

Поделиться сообщением

Shorty

Забыл про Коби, да?

Поделиться сообщением

Забыл =( Можно еще было упомянуть "Аринаса и пушки", актуально.

Поделиться сообщением

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-a...o&type=lgns

While Rolling Stone recently declared Kevin Durant better than Kobe Bryant, Warriors guard Monta Ellis has his own opinion on who should be ranked as the NBA’s three best players.

I’m going to say LeBron James [third],” Ellis said recently. “He can do it all, pass, score, defend, block shots. No. 2, I would have to say, me. I can do a whole lot of things: defend, score, make passes, do whatever I need to do.

“No. 1, I’d say Kobe Bryant. There isn’t one player that can stop Kobe one-on-one. He has a lot of stuff. He can defend. And of course, he won four championships.”

Поделиться сообщением

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2...iscussion.nba/#

Дюрант первый в рэйс то МВП!!!

да здравствует справедливость

Пожалуйта, авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть image

/emoticons/default_yahoo.gif" alt=":yahoo:">

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.