MarcuS

Ситуация с Яо

Перспективы Яо в "Хьюстоне"   48 голосов

1. 1. Вернется ли Яо к прежней форме после таких колоссальных проблем?

• Да
    • Нет
    • Мне все равно
  2. 2. Руководству "Хьюстона" нужно...

• ...менять Яо, используя на первый стоящий вариант
    • ...лечить, лечить и еще раз лечить китайца
    • ...оставлять Яо в команде ради бизнес-целей и сохранения интереса к команде со стороны Китая
  3. 3. Действия на грядущий сезон:

• Стараться добыть максимум побед и верить в возвращение Яо и МакГрэйди во второй половине регулярного чемпионата
    • сливать сезон и бороться за пик
    • менять к чертовой матери обоих хоть на что-нибудь и действовать по обстоятельствам

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для голосования в опросе.
373 сообщения в этой теме

Вспомним ли мы кто такой Яо через год?

Поделиться сообщением

Вспомнить то вспомним, но вот увидим ли мы прежнего Яо?

Поделиться сообщением

Все верно, пусть лечится. Не хватало еще чтобы инвалидом остался.

Поделиться сообщением

Source: Yao Set To Decide On Treatment

Yao Ming will make a decision regarding the treatment of his fractured foot soon, sources told ESPN's Ric Bucher.

The sources indicated that Yao has gathered together all the information regarding his options.

There were reports last week that the fracture could put not only next season, but the center's entire career in jeopardy.

Yao's options include keeping his left foot in a boot for three months in hopes that it will heal on its own, undergoing surgery to repair the fracture and lessen the chance of further breaks (which would almost certainly force him to miss the 2009-10 season), or opting for varying amounts of rest and surgery.

Поделиться сообщением

Houston Rockets center Yao Ming has elected to undergo surgery in order to repair the broken bone in his left foot.

The surgery, which will be performed next week by Rockets Team Physician Dr. Tom Clanton at the Memorial Hermann Sports Medicine Institute, will involve a bone graft in the navicular bone of Yao’s left foot in order to promote bone regeneration.

Additionally, Clanton will also perform a surgical procedure designed to reduce the arch in Yao’s left foot by realigning and restructuring the bones in the foot. While no timetable has been set for his return to action, Yao is expected to be available for the team’s training camp in 2010.

“This combination of procedures should not only allow healing of his navicular stress fracture, but also improve the mechanics of his foot to reduce the stress on that bone and give him the best long-term prognosis," said Dr. Clanton. “This surgical option is similar to the successful procedure used by Cleveland Cavaliers center Zydrunas Ilgauskas in 2001."

Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey adds: “Yao and the Rockets conducted due diligence in seeking a number of expert opinions regarding his medical options. The consensus opinion was that he undergo a procedure to heal and realign his foot. We will implement all the resources available to help him make a complete and successful recovery.”

СЛИВАТЬ СЕЗОН! СЛИВАТЬ!!!

Поделиться сообщением

МЕНЯТЬ ЯО!!!!МЕНЯТЬ!!!я бы так перефразировал.парни ну неужели не научены горьким опытом а?

Поделиться сообщением

Ты же вроде в ПО собирался?

Поделиться сообщением

Лолка. Я тебе в любом состоянии скажу, что собирался в плей-офф, когда заявлял, что мы туда выйдем, если Яо пропустит столько, сколько говорили сначала (полсезона и возвращение после НГ), однако китаец решился на более сложную операцию, чтобы избежать возможности очередного перелома на левой ноге. Вопросы?

Поделиться сообщением

Да нет, всё ясно, белый флаг видно издалека )

Поделиться сообщением

А чего его не должно быть видно, если это единственно верное решение? Нужно постараться повторить путь "Сан-Антонио"-96

Пожалуйта, авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть image

/emoticons/default_laugh.gif" alt="ГЫ"> Драфт хороший, главное сделать правильный выбор или просто взять ВРА, тем более с таким ростером можно брать практически любого парня.

Поделиться сообщением

Операцию будет проводить мистер Том Клэнтон. Руководить процессом восстановления - он же. Торба Яо.... Торба.

Поделиться сообщением

Кстати на клатче отметили:

"I am confident that the path I have chosen is the best one," Yao said. "I know I have a lot of work ahead of me before I can be back on the court, and I am committed to do whatever I can to make my recovery 100 percent successful. I have full confidence I'll play again."

The surgery will be performed next week by Dr. Tom Clanton, one of the Rockets' team physicians. If all goes well, Yao said, he could begin rehabilitation "a couple weeks" after surgery and could return to basketball activity in six months."

Поделиться сообщением

машу ака тимашу давно пора менять, яо хер пабедиш че с ним делать, на студня его!

Поделиться сообщением

Yao Gets Good News, Looks to 2010

HOUSTON - Eight weeks after major surgery on his left foot Yao Ming told FOX 26 Sports Wednesday he is encouraged by what the doctors are telling him.

He had the hard cast removed Friday and his left leg and foot were placed in a boot. Images taken of most of the bones involved in the surgery indicate he is healing properly.

"The picture looks good," Yao said. "The bones heal well. The big bone heals well. That's good news. It helps my mind.

"The key bone, (the tarsal) navicular, they will do testing later, but not that day."

The positive developments will have no bearing on the upcoming seasn. Rockets doctors have technically not ruled Yao out for the 2009-2010 season, but the team has said they expect him to be ready in time for training camp in 2010.

Yao clearly said there is no chance he will be able to play during the upcoming season.

"The answer is no," Yao said. "You don't want to rush it, because they want it to totally heal this time.

"I have been in this situation enough."

It has not been easy for Yao to accept the fact he will not be able to play the game he loves for a full year.

"Obviously I want to play basketball," Yao said. "This is my life right there, but for long term, believe me for long term, I need to slow down. That's not my style, but sometimes you have to do that."

Prior to surgery there was concern that Yao's career could have been in jeopardy. He said that is no longer an issue.

"I am able to play again," Yao said,

"In the beginning the doctor told me it could be a career-threatening injury. I think I'm not ready at that time to finish my career. I really felt lost in the first couple of weeks when they tell me.

"I think where am I going? Where is my next direction?

And when it became clear that he would be able to play again, Yao felt like he had been born again.

"That gave me almost like a second life," Yao said. "I have that feeling. One day I went back to the basketball court and it's my second life in my career."

Yao still works out three times a week, but with the heavy boot on his left leg, he is limited in what he can do.

"I'm used to keeping busy every day, practice, doing something," Yao said. "Now it's too easy. It's boring.

"It's like drinking water every day. There's no taste."

Even though the Rockets will not have their star center for the upcoming season, Yao still believes they can have a good year.

"If T-Mac (guard Tracy McGrady) comes back, if he has a healthy body, he's still one of the best guys to finish the game, " Yao said. "Also, we have (guard) Trevor (Ariza) joining us.

"His championship experience can really help us and he's talented. Also, (forward) Luis Scola, he's always stable. You have no questions about that.

"I think after last year our confidence is really (high) for this season."

Изменено пользователем Артем Панченко

Поделиться сообщением

BEIJING -- Houston Rockets center Yao Ming says he may quit basketball after next season if he doesn't fully recover from his foot injury.

In comments to Chinese state media Monday, Yao sounded far from optimistic about his future and also made a rare criticism of China's national basketball program.

Yao missed last season after foot surgery. He tells Xinhua News Agency he doubts he will play at the 2012 London Olympics. He says if the injury does not heal next season he "might choose to call it quits."

Yao also says Chinese basketball administrators were too focused on the Beijing Olympics and neglected developmental teams and the domestic professional league.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.