roll

НБА. Самые свежие новости

13 315 сообщений в этой теме

ничего, Леброн ему пару постеров за сезон отвесит, будет Мбе реклама))

Поделиться сообщением

я в бандвагон Кливленда

Пожалуйта, авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть image

/emoticons/default_laugh.gif" alt="ГЫ">

Поделиться сообщением

как странно и неожиданно

Изменено пользователем Gouli@sh

Поделиться сообщением

Vermont

скорей он леброну парочку блоков.

bigaristotel

/emoticons/default_nea.gif" alt=":nea:">

Поделиться сообщением

Kosmos

ок, пускай султан с королем разбираются кто там из них круче.. надо бы их в одну тим вообще.. blut royale))

Поделиться сообщением

Rockets guard Aaron Brooks will be named the winner of the NBA Most Improved Player award on Thursday, according to a person with knowledge of the voting.

Brooks will be the first Rockets player to win one of the league’s performance awards since Steve Francis was a co-rookie of the year 10 years ago.

"It would mean a lot," Brooks said after the final regular-season game last week. "That’s all I can really say.

"I’m happy pretty much all around (with his improvement). I’m not satisfied. I still have work to do. To win it twice in a row, that would be great. I have to become more consistent. I still want to increase my assist to turnovers (ratio.) To be up for this award, with the talent and the amazing guys that are up for this award, is an honor."

Brooks, 25, was the 26th player taken in the 2007 NBA draft and became the Rockets’ starting point guard in February 2009 after Rafter Alston was traded to the Orlando Magic.

He averaged 19.6 points per game to mark the largest scoring increase, 8.4 points per game, of any player qualified for NBA statistics each of the past two seasons. He is one of three players that qualified for NBA statistics to increase his assists average by at least two per game, averaging 5.3 this season. He averaged 2.83 turnovers.

"Improving my assist to turnover ratio is important to me," Brooks said last week. "I have a lot of work to do. My assists are up. I don’t know about my turnovers dropping, but I’m getting better at that. I want to get stronger. I feel like I am a stronger player."

Brooks led the NBA in 3-pointers made, setting the franchise record for 3s in a season (209) and in a game without a miss (seven.) He also became just the sixth player in NBA history to make at least 200 3-pointers and have at least 400 assists in the same season. He made at least one 3-pointer in a franchise-record 39-consecutive games.

"There’s still a lot of work to do," Brooks said last week. "If you say ‘Are you happy,’ there’s still a lot of work to do so I’m not really happy with it.

"I improved in a leadership role as far as being a leader of this team now. We’re growing and it feels good. Being one of the leaders of the team, having guys younger than you seeing I’ve been here the fifth longest on the team, you know exactly what coach wants. You know what coach is thinking. It’s your job to reiterate that on the floor. It’s your job to call the plays you want coach to run. I think I got better at doing that, knowing what coach wants and being able to execute it."

Brooks scored at least 20 points in 39 games, and scored at least 30 in 10 games.

"He has had a tremendous year," Rockets forward Shane Battier said last week. "He has single-handedly at times willed this team to victories. We wouldn’t have had a winning record without him.

"It’s a big step for him. The numbers speak for themselves. From a responsibility standpoint, with all the injuries we had, he was really, really steady. He carried this team and that warrants the award."

Поделиться сообщением

Брукс заслужил, отличный сезон.

Kosmos

/emoticons/default_spiteful.gif" alt=":spiteful:">

Поделиться сообщением

Буркс который Скот достоин, но Скайлз имхо был более достоин

султан с королем разбираются кто там из них круче

Поделиться сообщением

Оклахомы выиграли на 27 игр больше чем в прошлом году и добрались до элитной отметки в 50 побед.

Поделиться сообщением

Подъем Оклахомы был более-менее прогнозируем, тем же взрослением лидеров. А вот в то, что Миллуоки смогут выйти в ПО, причем с 5-го места не верил никто. Тем более, что Редд (типа лидер Бакс) сыграл считанное кол-во игр, причем и в них он сказать чтобы фейерил.

Поделиться сообщением

мне как-то скайлз тожо ближе.....

Поделиться сообщением

Миллуоки смогут выйти в ПО, причем с 5-го мест

6-ого.

но 46 побед в сезоне...при том Сэлмонс отыграл за них 30 матчей... с таким составом это сильно...

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.