roll

НБА. Самые свежие новости

13 315 сообщений в этой теме

Спор "КГ против Тима" плавно перерос в "кто из них лучше пасует"

Пожалуйта, авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть image

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="http://fantasynba.ru/uploads/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Поделиться сообщением

Wolves' GM David Kahn released a statement on the Timberwolves' official Web site.

"On Saturday night, an agreement was reached ... to buy out the last two years of Ricky's contract with Joventut so that he could play in the NBA next season," Kahn said.

Kahn goes on to explain that while the parties were finalizing the term sheet Monday night, Rubio changed his mind and said that he preferred to stay home and play for FC Barcelona. But, according to Kahn's statement, Rubio is committed to joining the Wolves in two years.

Kahn expressed support for Rubio's decision.

"This morning I met with Ricky and his parents and told them that I understood Ricky's decision," Kahn said. "It was clear to me yesterday and in this morning's meeting that the pressure surrounding Ricky and his family to remain in Spain for at least two more years had only intensified as the summer wore on and was weighing heavily on them."

Kahn also said that two more years of competition overseas will make Rubio "much more ready for the NBA" when he eventually comes over.

Kahn expressed no regrets at his decision to draft Rubio with the 5th pick in this year's draft.

"I wished Ricky well," Kahn said, "and told him that, while I could not predict the future, I expected to see him in Minnesota soon."

Поделиться сообщением

"Детройт" подписал негарантированный контракт с новичком, защитником Кёртисом Джеррелсом, сообщает Detroit Free Press. Он будет приглашён в тренировочный лагерь команды и попробует заработать место в ротации.

22-летний Джеррелс набирал по 16,3 очка, 4,5 подбора и 4,9 передачи в сезоне-2008/09 в NCAA.

Это куда интереснее )) Достала уже эта Санта-Барбара с Хулио Эглесиасом ) Пусть пока побережет свои молодые косточки )

Поделиться сообщением

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Поделиться сообщением

АД!

/emoticons/default_laugh.gif" alt="ГЫ">

Ron Artest Does Not Live On Planet Earth

I transcribed this interview but I’m not sure if it’s real; either Ron Artest is far ahead of modern western civilization, or he is far, far behind. But, because he is unlike any of us, it’s impossible not to find him fascinating. Call him a weirdo ’cause he doesn’t do many regular, everyday things, but he will entertain you until it hurts too much to laugh, or you’re annoyed as hell. Artest joined The Carmichael Dave Show to discuss singing Celine Dion and passing gas at a random Filipino household, hunting down and speaking with the man who threw beer on him in the infamous brawl, and how he and his friends like free food.

On speaking with the guys who threw beer at him during the famous brawl:

A long time ago, a year ago or something like that, I was looking for John Green, the guy who threw beer at me in Detroit. And, I was talking to Dave, and I’m like, ‘Yo, we need to find this guy and interview him,’ and my team, my personal business management team, they got real nervous, like, ‘Don’t do it. It’s only gonna ’cause controversy…’ So, after a couple years, I’m like, ‘People would love to see me talk with John Green after all these years…’ It won’t be crazy, it’ll be historical, and it’ll be something for people to understand when you fight with one another, you can always become friends, you don’t have to hold a grudge for the remainder of your life… So, I found him, through my Twitter friends, I had a twit saying, ‘I need to find John Green’s number. Anybody who can help me find John Green’s number, I can take you to lunch.’ So, one guy helped me find it… So, I called John Green’s house and I say, ‘Excuse me ma’am, can I speak to John’s please?’ She says, ‘Who’s this?’ I said, ‘Ron.’ ’Ron who?’ I said, ‘Ron Artest.’ She says, ‘No! You can’t be serious…’ Then, I spoke with John, and me and John spoke like we knew each other. I said, ‘Hey John, what’s up?’ He said, ‘Hey Ron, how you doing?’ It was like immediately we kinda vibed… So people are gonna have a chance to see, we’re actually gonna come on Dave’s show and do a live interview for the world to hear, the first time Ron and John speak. It was a great conversation, all we were talking about was ways to reach out to inner-city kids and even suburban kids…”

On these wild contests he holds and how he ended up singing Celine Dion on camera, via karaoke, at a random Filipino household:

“What happened was I had a contest; all LA fans get access to Ron Artest. So, what I did, I gave my number out and my Twitter out, so I speak directly to my fans and I give contests - I invite people places, I go to people’s houses. So, this one contest, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, I need something to do. Whoever comes up with the most interesting thing to do, I will come and visit you anywhere you’re at. Some people asked me to be their best man, come play basketball, a bunch of other things. The one thing that was interesting was the Filipino food; this whole family asked me to come to their house and eat Filipino food, and I have a Filipino son, half-black, half-Filipino. And, I knew that the Filipinos, they love karaoke, some Vietnamese people, a couple other cultures, they love to do karaoke. So, what I didn’t think was they would ask me to do karaoke. So, the first night, we went over, we had dinner, we laughed, I got outta there. It was the third day, me and my friends was hungry, so we said, ‘Hey, what about calling the Filipino family again and eat some more dinner, some more free dinner.’ So, we go over there, eat some free dinner, by the end of the night, they wanted to do karaoke. I’m like, ‘I’m not doing karaoke.’ The mom said, ‘No, Ron. You have to do karaoke, please do karaoke.’ I said, ‘Ah, are you serious?’ Four songs passed and I said, ‘Nah, I’m not doing this karaoke.’ She asked me again, I respected her, I did the karaoke, I did Celine Dion, and it was just classic, classic footage. I was gonna save it for my reality show but I just thought the fans probably wanna see it now. I actually did a lot of crazy things in a house that night that I had never been in. I was eating dinner, laughing at one of my friends, and I had some gas… So, now, I’m laughing at my friend, I’m laughing so hard at the dinner table, and I just let one loose: PRRAAHAHAAHAHAHAH. Real loud! Real loud, Mr. Carmichael. I’m not releasing that footage. (Host: Is there footage somewhere?) There’s footage, I might let people see it one day, it was funny. So, tomorrow I’m gonna go see a Mexican family and I’m gonna go eat some Mexican food.”

Поделиться сообщением

Артест - клевый парень. Живет на полную катушку

Поделиться сообщением

Какие теперь будут мысли по карьере Рубио в НБА и Миннисоте в частности????

Рикки будет в НБА через два года, скорее всего в другой команде. Кану не повезло. Никогда не думал, что кому-либо удастся обойти Фегана на повороте, но европейский агент Рикки с помощью его семьи это провернул.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-44-2...n-the-Cold.html

Или ты хочешь сказать, что ТД просто не способен отдать пас под кольцо, если на нем висит 2 игрока?

Довольно трудно отдавать пасы под кольцо, если игрок получающий мяч под кольцом большую часть игры - это ты сам.

Поделиться сообщением

‘Yo, we need to find this guy and interview him,’ and my team, my personal business management team, they got real nervous, like, ‘Don’t do it. It’s only gonna ’cause controversy…

Приятно видеть, что Артист уже не ощущает за собой вины за то, что он сделал с Пэйсерс. Это если он когда-либо ее ощущал конечно.

Поделиться сообщением

наоборот сожалеет имхо - иначе сдался бы ему этот Грин

Поделиться сообщением

Не знаю почему,но реально Рубио меня бесит.

Больше Зверева,Галкина и Малахова вместе взятых.....

Ему в Барсе надо себя сначало нормально показать,а потом уже в НБА лезть.Наделал,мля,возни вокруг себя.Салажонок.

Изменено пользователем Oakland4Ever

Поделиться сообщением

Ему в Барсе надо себя сначало нормально показать,а потом уже в НБА лезть.

вроде, щас все к этому и идет, так что должен быть доволен. чем он тебя выбесил? я понимаю, что бесить может феган, его папа, еще какие-то испанские мужики, а он-то чем виноват? когда его подписывал ховентуд с отступными, у него даже парспорта не было, наверно

Поделиться сообщением

Выбесил тем,полез в НБА после Ховентуда из Бадалоны.Выставился на драфт,был выбран Минни,потом решил в Европе поиграть.Пошел в Барсу опыта набираться.Видно.что поторопился парень.Те же Ясик с Мацияскасом пришли в НБА мужиками,поигравшими в Европе на самом высоком уровне,с трофеями и титулами.В итоге Рубио подставил Волков,которые про...ли высокий пик драфта на пшик.А этот урод улыбается и строит планы вместе со своим папашей.Серьезно,буду рад,если в НБА не приживется.

Поделиться сообщением

Я конечно не религиозный человек и совершенно не верю в судьбу, но есть две очень интересные поговорки:

1. Человек предполагает, а Бог располагает...

2. Если хочешь рассмешить Господа Бога - расскажи ему о своих планах...

Ну так вот, можно подумать Кан не знал варианты развития событий, именно поэтому 6 и был выбран Флинн - страховочный вариант...

ИМХО 5 пик за Рубио подарок, главное грамотно им распорядиться. Сколько УЖЕ было предложений по поводу обмена Рубио и сколько еще будет, осталось только правильно разложить карты...

Поделиться сообщением

Да Рубио просто европейский Леброн. Восраст то совсем ничего... А уже распиареный... Открылся клуб хейтеров?

Вся херня в том, что Рубио совершенно не ровня Леброну! А слухов вокруг него... Европа немного переборщила... А клюнула на эту удочку в итоге Миннесота. Кто в ыигрыше/проигрыше? В проигрыше Миннесота - вариант только обмен. В выигрыше Европа? ТОже в проигрыше - реально было получить за Рубио бабло и отменить ценз в 500 тыщ долларов!

П.С. не ругайте строго за непонятное написание. пьян!

Поделиться сообщением

Вся херня в том, что Рубио совершенно не ровня Леброну! А слухов вокруг него... Европа немного переборщила...

пьян!

Это многое объясняет

/emoticons/default_laugh.gif" alt="ГЫ">

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.