roll

НБА. Самые свежие новости

13 315 сообщений в этой теме

Kosmos

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jason_kidd/career_stats.html глянь сезон2007-2008

По Стоку ты прав.

Возвращаясь к Сэшенсу, откуда такая уверенность в 10 ассистах?

Изменено пользователем Rakoth

Поделиться сообщением

Rakoth

и что там ?

где ты видишь 15+10 ???

Уверенности - никакой, это лишь ИМХО, что у него удет 15+10 через годик, 2.

а вот ты говорил что чисто из памяти скажешь 5 ПГ, что начиная с 2000-ого делали 15+10.

пока есть только 3.

Поделиться сообщением

В этом веке помню разве что Дрэ Миллера...

Поделиться сообщением

хе, вот это уже интересно.

ну что-ж 4 ПГ начиная с 2000-ого делали 15+10.

Поделиться сообщением

Kosmos

Началось все с того, что ты выразил уверенность, что Рамон будет 15+10 делать, мне вот и стало интересно, с чего бы это. Как мы уже выяснили, эти цифры с 2000 года покорились только троим (у Кидда было меньше 15 очей за игру), вот мне не очень понятно, откуда у Сэшнса такая стата будет. Если он такой уж перспективный, чего ж это никто не рассмотрел, раз ему только 4 ляма дали (Миллуоки матчить такое предложение не стали), сомневаюсь, что ГМ всех остальных команд такие дебилы.

Поделиться сообщением

Rakoth

мы выяснили что с 2000-ого года это делали 4 игрока.

Пол, Дерон, Нэш и Андре Миллер.

Что касается Сэшнса...ну что тут сказать...лето перед летом ЛеБрона...

Поделиться сообщением

Bryon Russell has challenged Michael Jordan to a pickup game in California.

"I'll play his ass right now," Russell told Yahoo! Sports. "This is a call-out for him to come play me. He can come out here in his private jet and come play. He's got millions of dollars. He can pay for the jet. He can meet me at the Recreation Center in Calabasas.

"We can have Mark Jackson do the commentating. We can have Mitch Richmond do the officiating. We can put it on TV and see if Michael's still got it."

Jordan mentioned Russell in his Hall of Fame acceptance speech on Friday. The players had a moderate feud during their playing days.

After recalling a few incidents during his speech, Jordan said: "From this day forward, if I ever see him in shorts, I'm coming at him."

Пожалуйта, авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть image

/emoticons/default_laugh.gif" alt="ГЫ">

Поделиться сообщением

Американский темнокожий защитник баскетбольного клуба «Минск-2006» Данте Стиггерс высказал желание играть за сборную Беларуси, сообщает esport.by.

По словам председателя Белорусской федерации баскетбола Виктора Каменкова, сейчас решается вопрос о предоставлении Данте белорусского гражданства.

Поделиться сообщением

Трепло вернулось

Arenas: Nobody Can Guard Me

Gilbert Arenas is back to full strength thanks to trainer Tim Glover.

"Nobody could guard me before, and can't nobody guard me now," Arenas told The Washington Times. "If I hadn't come up here, I'd be starting off the season with a 95 percent chance that I'd be sitting out more games. ... [Mr. Grover] saved my career."

The Wizards star has had three surgeries on his left knee. To a degree, Arenas blames the club for failed comebacks in each of the last two seasons.

"They handled me going off what they had seen before and said, 'You can't lift weights because you might chip a bone,' " Arenas said. "That's their experience. Everybody has theirs. It took me two years to realize that I was a case study. Ultimately, I can prove I can get hurt, sit out two years and come back and be as good as I was."

Поделиться сообщением

Utah Flash owner wants Stephon Marbury.

Марбери пытаются завлечь любовью фанатов.

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="http://fantasynba.ru/uploads/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Поделиться сообщением

NBA referees voted 57-0 Wednesday night to reject a new labor agreement offer, saying they planned to present a counterproposal to the league Thursday.

The vote came about an hour before midnight CT at a meeting of the referees outside Chicago. Their labor pact expired Sept. 1, and the prospect of a lockout looms if a new agreement is not in place prior to the start of exhibition games Oct. 1.

"We are still meeting, we've been here since 4 p.m. and they [the referees] have decided to lock themselves in. They're not leaving, and they've empowered us to get on the phone with the league in the morning to try to make a deal and work something out," lead negotiator Lamell McMorris said.

McMorris said the league's new proposal was presented earlier Wednesday. The referees deliberated its merits for about 6½ hours before the offer was unanimously voted down. McMorris said the NBA had made some movement from its prior offer, but he would not be specific.

Хорошо было бы их всех скопом уволить и новых набрать. Я обычно сочувствую профсоюзам, но в случае с судьями НБА любые меры хороши.

Поделиться сообщением

Police say Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West was arrested after officers pulled him over for speeding on a motorcycle while carrying two handguns and a shotgun in a guitar case.

Prince George's County police spokeswoman Sgt. Michelle Reedy says the Cleveland Cavaliers player was arrested about 10 p.m. Thursday.

Reedy says West was riding a Can-Am ****** motorcycle north on the Capital Beltway in Upper Marlboro when he cut off an officer, who pulled him over.

Police say a handgun was found in his pocket, another in his pant leg and a shotgun in a guitar case strapped to his back.

West, 26, who lives in Brandywine, was charged with speeding and weapons counts. Reedy says West was released on his own recognizance early Friday.

ЛОЛ

Поделиться сообщением

Да уж, растёт смена Степану Джексону

/emoticons/default_laugh.gif" alt="ГЫ"> Ничё так по Кливленду с дробовичком проехаться

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="http://fantasynba.ru/uploads/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Поделиться сообщением

Он думал, что он Mad Max

И наиболее непонятно: откуда у него футляр от гитары?

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.