roll

НБА. Самые свежие новости

13 315 сообщений в этой теме

о чем этот глупый спор?

О том, что Чонси - разыгрывающий защитник.

Поделиться сообщением

в связи с этим наверное просто писать....гард чонси или форвард дирк...или цетрофорвард амари.....

О том, что Чонси - разыгрывающий защитник.

в связи с этим наверное просто писать....гард чонси или форвард дирк...или цетрофорвард амари.....

Поделиться сообщением

вообще кому как нравится так пусть и называет...лично у меня не поворачивается язык называть чонси р.защитником.....который и 6 асс за карьеру не имеет.......просто гард...

или баскетболист Одом

или просто хороший человек Бизли

Пожалуйта, авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть image

/emoticons/default_laugh.gif" alt="ГЫ">

Поделиться сообщением

Со скольки асистов за карьеру начинаются разыгрывающие?

Поделиться сообщением

Со скольки асистов за карьеру начинаются разыгрывающие?

я все выше написал....

вообще кому как нравится так пусть и называет...лично у меня не поворачивается язык называть чонси р.защитником.

Поделиться сообщением

я все выше написал....

Я правильно понял, что с 6?

Поделиться сообщением

лично по моим представлениям неплохо было бы если бы пг имел от 7.5 асс хотя бы.....5.6 асс это уже не уровень евролиги Фиба даже.....

Поделиться сообщением

Низкий pacе, медленный хаф-корт Детройта (бэд бойз почти всегда были на последнем месте в лиге по этому показателю) - вот отсюда и малое количество передач. Плюс в первые годы филонил, был шутинг ферст и только после прихода в Тройт остепенился. Статистика - это ничто, ты по-моему сам всегда придерживался этой точки зрения.

Изменено пользователем Sanchoys

Поделиться сообщением

певые годы карьеры Биллапс как раз и падал между позициями. и воспринимался скорее как сг. детройт совсем поменял его репутацию.

Изменено пользователем art

Поделиться сообщением

певые годы карьеры Биллапс как раз и падал между позициями. и воспринимался скорее как сг. детройт совсем поменял его репутацию.

С этим никто и не спорит. Просто не верится, что люди до сих пор мыслят категориями десятилетней давности.

Поделиться сообщением

.5.6 асс это уже не уровень евролиги Фиба даже.....

да, потому что в Евролиге улеб только у двух человек больше.

или просто хороший человек Бизли

Пожалуйта, авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть image

/emoticons/default_laugh.gif" alt="ГЫ">

я к тому, что Одом уникален. рибунлинг как центра, болхендлинг как у сг, трешка как у сф, видение лпощадки как у пг, поэтмоу играет на пф.

Поделиться сообщением

тут 2 года назад была ссылка на клевый рассказ про билапса

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/sto...=090511/billups

собственно, там рассказывалось про то, как он становился ПГ. отец его учил быть ПГ. в школе и институте был вынужден быть и разыгрывающим, и шутером, потому что никто не умел играть в команде, кроме него. дальше на него просто забивали, предлагая делать че хочет, но в основном бросать, только в минесоте стал учиться заново играть пг. основная философия - играть пг до тех пор, пока не почувствовал, что у остальных совсем не прет. если не прет - решай сам

Сразу после драфта, бостон:Chauncey tells his longtime girlfriend, Piper Riley, that he senses Pitino doesn't like him, and, the truth is, Pitino doesn't respect Chauncey's point guard skills. It's not Chauncey's fault he had to shoot first at CU, but when Pitino sees Chauncey's indecisiveness running the offense, he shops him instead of bearing with him. Then, 51 games into his rookie season, averaging 11.1 points and 4.3 assists, Chauncey is traded to Toronto for Kenny Anderson.

"I was a scoring point guard," Chauncey says. "And if you recall, at that time a scoring point guard wasn't all that popular. It was like a running quarterback."

дальше торонтоHe goes to Toronto and it hits him: "I don't know when to score and when not to." He finds it difficult, as a point guard, to tell grown men what to do, and he loses his swagger. His image, meanwhile, is in the tank. He is the first first-round pick to be traded as a rookie since Rick Robey in 1978-79, and the labeling starts: He's a bust. He's a shooting guard in a point guard's body. He's selfish.

первое возвращение в денвер, откуда он родомBut after his first practice he's asking himself: When is someone going to let me be a point guard? His new coach in Denver, a young Mike D'Antoni, is telling him he's not going to be a point guard or a shooting guard, but a hybrid. He plans to pair Chauncey with Nick Van Exel, another shoot-first would-be point guard, and let them figure it out themselves: who shoots, who passes, who dribbles. Deep down, Chauncey hates it.

His numbers throughout 1998-99 seem respectable: 13.9 points and 3.8 assists. He can get to the basket whenever he wants; the problem is, once he's there, he's often caught up in the air with an unmakeable shot and nobody to pass to. After the season, the Nuggets fire D'Antoni and hire Dan Issel, and before Issel can figure out what to do with him, Chauncey sprains an ankle and then dislocates his shoulder

орландо:He doesn't go on the road or practice with the Magic, and the Orlando front office has no intention of re-signing him. First of all, they -- like everyone else -- still think he's a 2-guard in a point guard's body, but, mostly, they are on mission to clear cap space to sign Tim Duncan. It's always Tim Duncan.

минесота:At first, Brandon and Mitchell don't say much. They have seen Chauncey bounce from team to team, have seen his erratic shot selection. They are civil, but have no sense he can fit into their team-first philosophy. But, as the days and practices go by, Chauncey begins tugging on their sleeves, asking questions. At training camp dinners, he makes sure to sit next to Brandon, an All-Star and past winner of the NBA's Sportsmanship Award. "He's always on my right side," Brandon says. "He's moving guys out of the way so he can sit right next to me."

Chauncey even moves into the locker next to Brandon. He asks him how he knows when to shoot and when to share, and Brandon tells him to simply move the ball. He says his job as a point guard is to make teammates blissful, to get KG 20 shots a game and Wally Szczerbiak 15, to have no ego. He teaches Chauncey how to watch film, how to spend the first half reading how the defense is playing the pick-and-roll … and how to adjust in the second half. He tells him that if KG doesn't have double-figure points by mid-second quarter to start feeding him the rock. He tells him if KG still can't score, then you start scoring. He tells him to know everyone's foul situation -- on both teams -- to know who's already been hit with a technical foul, who's ripe to lose his cool.

"And another thing, you and I can't have more than two turnovers a game."

"Two? Just two?" Chauncey says, laughing.

"Actually, two is too many," Brandon says, not laughing.

Mitchell begins inviting him to join his early morning breakfasts and workouts with KG. Chauncey always arrives first, which surprises Sam, who doesn't know about Ray and the 3:30 a.m. wake-up calls. "You had heard all this stuff," Mitchell says. "You had heard he was a selfish guy, not a good teammate, that all he wanted to do was shoot the ball. But now he's asking me a thousand questions. I was like, 'This is not the guy I heard about.' So I asked him, 'What happened?' He said in Boston no one ever tried to teach him the position. They just said, 'Look, we're going to bring you off the bench and, when you come in the game, shoot every time you get the ball.' So that's what he did."

Ironically, that's exactly what Flip Saunders, his new coach, tells Chauncey to do, too: Shoot it. And Chauncey hates that. But, on Mitchell's advice, he's coachable and follows orders. He becomes a shooting guard and backup point guard, caddying for Brandon and averaging a respectable if unfulfilling 9.3 points and 3.4 assists in his 23 minutes a game.

Then, in February, Brandon suffers a season-ending injury. Finally, Chauncey's a starting NBA point guard. And all he does is take Minnesota to the playoffs. "The light just went on for him," Brandon says. "You could see the elevation. He got taller, bigger, wider. Confidence makes you larger, man. It makes you a superstar."

In the playoffs, against a loaded Dallas team, Chauncey averages 22 points, 5.0 rebounds and 5.7 assists, and although the Wolves are swept, his timing is stellar.

Chauncey thanks McHale for being frank and accepts the Pistons deal, his sixth team in five years. Mitchell almost cries when he hears the news, but Chauncey thanks him and Brandon for making him a point guard. Then, in the Billups Suite, Chauncey and KG share a goodbye embrace.

дальше детройт и денвер

In 12 seasons, four teams have traded him, two teams have let him walk and he still has the only job he ever wanted: point guard on a team deep in the playoffs.

When Sam Mitchell gives clinics nowadays, he tells kids, "Let me tell you the story of my nephew, Chauncey Billups." And when Chauncey Billups gives clinics, he tells kids, "Let me tell you the story of my uncle, Sam Mitchell."

Поделиться сообщением

(бэд бойз почти всегда были на последнем месте в лиге по этому показателю)

что не мешало ассистировать а.томасу кстати....

Поделиться сообщением

..который игра в совершенно другой команде, в совершенно другой эпохе и в совершенно другой баскетбол.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.